Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Copper Beech
- Two For Joy (her number one bestseller)
- A Woman of Substance (multi-million-copy bestseller)
Barbara Taylor Bradford
- The Hunger Games
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington (the hilarious number one bestseller)
Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant
- Not That Kind of Girl (the number one bestseller)
A Christmas CandleKatie Flynn
Will she find love in her wartime home?
1939. All over Britain children are being evacuated, and Eve Armstrong is headed for Devon. As the train pulls out of London she takes a last look at the crowded platform, the shabbily dressed evacuees, and a rude little boy sticking his tongue out. She’s looking forward to a change of scene.
And at first Eve is happier than ever at Drake’s Farm. Not even her daily chores dampen her spirits. It’s a different world that invites fresh starts, and so when Eve runs into the boy from the station, Johnny Durrell, they call a truce and soon become firm friends.
The war might be a distant reality, but the arrival of new evacuee Connie Hale makes every day a battle. Connie is lazy, stuck up and spiteful -- and Johnny’s new best friend. As the conflict grows and Eve with it, will she fight for Johnny or concede defeat?